Why have I not done another of these music posts since December? I love them! Spotify changed my life, and I really enjoy putting together a playlist for each month! You will see I mix a lot of genres, even though they have nothing to do with each other, just because I like beautiful and good things, not depending on their specific kind.
Here’s the music I’ve been playing on my road trips during February:
- Confident – Live from Spotify NYC, Demi Lovato, Spotify Sessions
- Cathedrals, Jump Little Children, Magazine
- The Light She Brings, Joep Beving, Solipsism
- Stone Cold, Demi Lovato, Confident
- Hands To Myself, Selena Gomez, Revival
- Faded, Alan Walker, Faded
- Royalty, Conor Maynard, Royalty
- Talking About, Conor Maynard, Talking About
- YOUTH, Troye Sivan, Blue Neighbourhood
- BLUE, Troye Sivan feat. Alex Hope, Blue Neighbourhood
- Impossible, James Arthur, James Arthur
- human, Christina Perri, head or heart
Anything you can relate to?
Keep the good music up,