I recently struggled a lot trying to find a bag that I could use for both university days and days off. I don’t like having to move my stuff around from bag to bag everyday, it also scares me because I may miss something important and leave it at home (like my monthly train ticket – that would be awful). A couple of days ago I found this beautiful bag from H&M and I think it’s perfect for both uses: it’s big enough to carry my notebooks and laptop or iPad for Uni days, and I can use it as my everyday bag. I just put in the Uni-extras and I’m ready to go!
Here’s what I keep:
Here I have my iPad, my notebook and a pencil case I got from H&M with all I need to study and attend classes. Sometimes I like to take my laptop with me instead of my iPad, especially on longer days when I could use it to write blogposts more easily.
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer
- Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit (travel size)
- Blackbuster Eyeliner in Pen by L’Oreal
- Smoky Lash Mascara by MakeUp Forever (free sample)
- Essence Brow Kit
- Moisturising Cream Sample
- Various tablets – from headaches to travel sickness I have something for it.
- Eye drops
- New pair of contact lenses – in case my glasses decide to abandon me or in case I need to rock a full face super extra magical makeup in two minutes time
- A sewing kit. Yes, you read right, a sewing kit. You don’t want to walk around with ripped pants, do you? Well it did happen to me once. I was lucky to be able to run into my car and drive away, but you may not have the chance to. So, for future necessities, I got what I could need to save my dignity.
What all of you have in your bag – with some little more bits and pieces.
- Wallet – of course.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip balms
- Hair clip
- Ear phones
- Phone (more frequently found in my pockets)
And this is what I need ready to grab. If you dig more into the remote places of my bag…
- Power Bank – modern smartphones won’t survive a full day of usage from early morning to late night
- Makeup removing wipes – when I’m on the train going back home I feel like my face is exploding: refreshing is always good
- A calculator – I love the science I’m studying but I can’t wait to get it over with the math and the physics
- Glasses case with magical lens cleaner spray
Here it is! Now, I know it may seem a lot, but I have to say I really like the organisation I’ve come to with my bag. It took a while to decide what works best with me, but I think I found it!
Let me know what you like to keep in your bags!